Wednesday 14 April 2021, 6.30pm - 9.00pm
Presented by Prof Stephen McDonald, GPEx and Country SA PHN are proud to deliver a Asthma Workshop in the Barossa Valley.
At the end of this education session, participants will be able to:
- List the major risk factors for developing chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- Implement a practice based system for patient safety, to identify patients at higher risk of CKD
- Demonstrate the staging of CKD through accurate interpretation of kidney function
- Define the treatment options to delay progression of CKD
- Determine the appropriate management for complications of stage 3 CKD and which patients to refer to a Nephrologist
This event is for GPs, GP Registrars, Practice Nurses and other Primary Health Care Professionals.
This event is free to attend and includes dinner.