GPs play a vital role in supporting local communities face up to all sorts of health challenges – they see and hear a lot. Dementia Training Australia has released a new podcast series called ‘Dementia in Practice’, created and hosted by GPs for GPs. Episodes are 20-30 minutes in length.
The six episodes released now are:
· Introducing Dementia in Practice,
· Life with dementia: a first-hand account,
· Healthy ageing and dementia: how to recognise the difference
· Diagnosing dementia in general practice part 1 and part 2.
· A carer’s story: when dementia comes home
· The healthy brain check: reducing risk factors for dementia
Access the podcasts via this link https://dta.com.au/general-practitioners/#podcast