Thursday 9 December 2021, 6.30pm - 8.30pm
- Identify the diagnostic workup of a patient with heart failure and how it is best applied in a rural setting.
- Recognize the need and implement strategies to initiate and up-titrate medications for the treatment of heart failure to optimize patient outcomes.
- Learn how a multidisciplinary team approach may assist in the care of patients to achieve safe heart failure hospital discharge and primary care management planning.
- Dr Majo Joseph, Consultant Cardiologist Flinders Hospital & Mt Gambier, Director of Echocardiography for the Southern Area Local Health Network
- Professor Debra Rowett DATIS (Drug and Therapeutics Information Service)
- Brian Simmons, Educational Visitor DATIS (Drug and Therapeutics Information Service)