Saturday 20 February 2021, 8.45am to 4.30pm
Location: Venue @313. Level 1, 313 Payneham Road, Royston Park
Free parking onsite and in Salisbury and First Avenues
A highly interactive workshop delivered by
Dr Cate Howell OAM GP, Therapist, Coach and Author of "The Changing Man A mental health guide"
Dr Michele Murphy Clinical Psychologist
AMP Doctors –$297.00
Doctors, Health Professionals $327.00
1. Determine appropriate MBS items to utilise in relation to mental health care.
2. Describe the most common mental health issues affecting men in the Australian community.
3. Differentiate the perspectives and needs of consumers and carers to inform subsequent care.
4. Choose appropriate assessment strategies for men (including risk-assessment) presenting with mental health concerns.
5. Generate an evidence-based and needs-based GP mental health treatment plan, in consultation with consumers and carers.
6. Determine local services and resources in relation to providing holistic mental health care for men.