Friday 4 March 2022, 5.30pm - 7.30pm and Saturday 5 March 2022, 9.30am – 5.30pm
Mental Health Reimagined is an international online summit for health professionals bringing together a diverse range of experts to outline the evidence-base and application of lifestyle intervention in the treatment of mood disorders.
Specifically, you will:
- Learn how to support your patients and clients with the lifestyle changes needed to improve both their mental health and chronic disease, including key elements of Lifestyle Medicine such as promoting physical activity, reducing alcohol consumption, stopping smoking, improving sleep, and reducing stress
- Discuss the challenges and realities of prescribing Lifestyle Medicine in primary care, and discover how to intervene, counsel, and support your patients using social prescribing and other models of care
- Explore the resources available to you as a practitioner to help support your patients
- Learn more about the programs and services that your patients or clients can utilise to make and maintain the behaviour changes needed for success
If you’re a medical doctor or specialist, allied health practitioner, public health professional, or other health professional who has a role in mental health care, join us from Friday 4 - Saturday 5 March to be part of the conversation, and to explore the opportunities and challenges of lifestyle intervention for those presenting with mental illness.
Pricing: (Early bird pricing ends 31 December 2021)
- Non members: $231 Early bird $198
- Members: $198 Early bird $165
- Student members: $55 Early Bird $44