Monday 25 October 2021, 6.30pm - 9.00pm
- Explain the place of medicines for the acute treatment and prevention of migraine.
- Understand the efficacy and safety of the various medicine options.
- Gain knowledge to assist increased confidence in the management of migraine.
- Learn how pharmacist medication management services may assist in the care of patients with migraine.
- Describe the referral pathways for specialist review.
- Professor Debra Rowett DATIS (Drug and Therapeutics Information Service)
- Dr Jessica Hafner, Consultant Neurologist – Royal Adelaide Hospital (RAH)
- Brian Simmons, Educational Visitor DATIS (Drug and Therapeutics Information Service)