Series of 3 Evening Webinars | 3 NEW CPD Activities | Earn 12 MH CPD points
Session 1: Tuesday 2 November at 6.30pm - 8.30pm AEDT
Session 2: Wednesday 3 November at 6.30pm - 8.30pm AEDT
Session 3: Thursday 4 November at 6.30pm - 8.30pm AEDT
This webinar series is offered as 3 short interactive webinars over 3 consecutive evenings. It enhances the General Practitioner's ability to diagnose, assess and manage psychosis and schizophrenia.
• What is psychosis?
• Assessment of psychosis / schizophrenia
• Diagnosing bipolar disorder
• Psychopharmacology of antipsychotics
• Initiating and switching of antipsychotics
• Management of side effects
• Shared decision making to individualise treatment
• Evidence based management of schizophrenia