Two session dates available
28 June 2022, 9.30am - 12.00pm
29 June 2022, 9.30am - 12.00pm
Media guidelines for a purposeful promotion of mental health and suicide prevention for community leaders and spokespeople in regional SA
PsychMed is conducting free workshops for a purposeful promotion of mental health and suicide prevention for community leaders and spokespeople in regional South Australia, including:
- Facts and figures
- Risk and protective factors
- Treatment modalities
- The role of the media and community leaders on suicide prevention
- Mindframe guidelines and resources
- Working with priority populations
- Referral pathways and support services
Presented by Dr Quentin Black - Medical Practitioner, Clinical Psychologist, Researcher and Senior Clinical Lecturer.
This service is supported by Country SA PHN.