Part One: Saturday 13 November 2021, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Part Two: Saturday 20 November 2021, 10:00am - 1:00pm
Please note that you will need to attend both workshops in order to receive RACGP and ACRRM CPD points.
- Describe the components of sexual health
- Implement effective sexual history taking
- Integrate evidence based STI and cervical cancer screening into practice
- Define current contraceptive options and their relevant counselling points
- Demonstrate an approach to unplanned pregnancy including counselling and discussion of options