Country SA PHN is the new health network set up to service the country regions of South Australia, increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of service delivery while improving the coordination of patient care. Established by the Federal Government, we exist to bridge the gap of health inequity and access in rural South Australia by building a collaborative and responsive health care system.
- ZOSTAVAX® Vaccine Administration Alert 27 February 2017
- Metronidazole intravenous (IV) - medication shortage 02 December 2016
- Introducing GPEx 22 March 2017
- New Aboriginal Mental Health and Alcohol and other Drug Service for Murray Mallee 22 March 2017
- First of its kind unit to help keep children with chronic conditions out of hospital 27 February 2017